General Secretariat Of Uludag Exporters' Association (UIB)
The Uludag Exporters' Association (UIB) organizes exporters to within interests of the country. It is made up of five separate associations operating in different sectors under a special budget within the framework of "Law No. 5910 on the Foundation and Duties of the Turkish Exporters Assembly and the Exporters' Associations, and formed within the "General Secretariat of Uludag Exporters' Association."
These Associations are the following:
- Uludag Automotive Industry Exporters' Association (OIB);
- Uludag Textile Exporters' Association;
- Uludag Apparel and Clothing Exporters' Association (UHKIB)
- Uludag Fruit and Vegetable Products Exporters' Association (UMSMIB);
- Uludag Fresh Fruit and Vegetable Exporters' Association (UYMSIB).
As of 2018, the basic objectives of UIB, with its total of 8.500 active members all over Turkey in the 45 provinces, can be defined as raising Turkey's exports in relevant areas of business, increasing export performance, and organizing many events in international fairs worldwide as well as events inviting buyer and trade delegations to Turkey, thereby contributing to the recognition of our exporters abroad. The UIB takes on many duties and activities in order to reach this goal.
These duties can be summarized under the following headings:
- Activities to develop trade,
- Procuring state subsidies for exports,
- Organizing training programs, seminars and conferences,
- Inward Processing Regime-related services and tasks to support exports.
UIB supports its members in developing their exports within the framework of these goals, duties and activities